The Elizabeth Residence Bayside is a Community Based Residential Facility specific for those with physical, memory or sensory impairment. Our philosophy is “Aging in Place”, and our Residents are treated with caring, loving support and understanding. Our facility is beautifully appointed, with special common areas that include a Towne Square, Sitting Rooms, Living Rooms, Library, Patio, and specially appointed bedrooms.
- A dedicated team of professionals including Registered Nurse, Activity Specialist and trained staff.
- A safe and secure environment.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Weekly flat linen service.
- Fine dining.
- Hair and Nail Salon.
- Fitness and Exercise Center.
- Transportation arrangements.
- Social, cultural and recreational activities.
- Surface parking.
- Garage parking (limited).
- Basic cable television.
- Local telephone service.
- Convenience Store.
- 24-Hour Emergency Response System.
- …and much more. Please contact us for further details!
- This section is being updated. Please check back, or contact us for further details
With our new web system in place, we will be expanding our information offering throughout the upcoming weeks. Please be sure to check back with us to see these new updates, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Thank you.