At Elizabeth Residence Franklin North, residents and families appreciate that each individual’s ability and level of independence is promoted in daily living. Our staff are specially trained to provide safety and positively interact with individuals experiencing memory and sensory impairment.
- A dedicated team of professionals such as Registered Nurse, Activity Specialist and trained staff to provide day-to-day residential services.
- Daily medication assistance is available to all residents.
- Daily assistance with grooming, dressing and bathing in our comfortable bathing lounges.
- Home-cooked meals.
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services.
- Stimulating and fulfilling activities offered daily.
- Spacious private suites and baths.
- Individualized curio cabinets to personalize resident rooms.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Around the clock protection using state of the art security.
- …and much more. Please contact us for further details
- This section is being updated. Please check back, or contact us for further details
With our new web system in place, we will be expanding our information offering throughout the upcoming weeks. Please be sure to check back with us to see these new updates, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Thank you.